What is SHIR's Glow Oil: a facial oil that gives firmness, brightens the face and combats environmental damage. Formulated with powerful antioxidants, natural oils and vitamins to nourish, soothe and smooth the skin. CBD oil provides powerful antioxidant, omega and relaxing properties. Helps fight common problems of irritated, dehydrated and aging skin.
If you're looking for firmness and nourishment for your skin, with natural oils and antioxidants, here's everything you need to know about Glow Oil with CBD.
- CBD - Isolated CBD is obtained from Hemp with 0% of THC. CBD is a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties that can help damaged skin and shorten healing time. CBD can improve the skin's defense mechanism and its ability to regenerate.
- COCONUT OIL – Effective moisturizer in the treatment of dry skin. Coconut oil shows great potential in its ability to reduce inflammation when applied to the skin. The anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties of coconut oil and its components can help treat acne and can help speed wound healing.
- JOJOBA OIL – contains many essential fatty acids, powerful antioxidants and vitamins. Rich in vitamins A, D and E, it also contains Omega 6 and 9 fatty acids. It contains antioxidants that fight premature aging. This oil helps fight dull skin and, providing essential moisture, allows the skin to regenerate and rejuvenate. Jojoba Oil balances oily skin, soothes sensitive skin and moisturizes dry skin.
- CANNABIS SEED OIL – Contains vitamins A and E, both known to be essential for the skin. These vitamins can help the body heal wounds, stretch marks and environmental damage. With a high composition of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, cannabis seed oil is rich in protein, polyunsaturated fatty acids and antioxidants. These nutrients help improve the skin's elasticity and moisture control to keep it smooth and wrinkle-free.
- ROSE OIL – Contains high levels of essential fatty acids, including linoleic acid. Fatty acids help keep cell walls strong so they don't lose water. The many fatty acids present in rose oil make it an excellent choice for moisturizing dry skin and relieving itching. The skin also easily absorbs the oil, allowing its antioxidants to penetrate deep into the skin's layers.
- VITAMIN C – Can increase the skin's collagen production giving it greater firmness, smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. Vitamin C's antioxidant properties help fight free radicals and UV damage. It can also help relieve hyperpigmentation and brown spots. It can help repair damage caused by sun exposure and collagen loss, encouraging cell regeneration.
- VITAMIN E – A powerful antioxidant that can be effective in reducing UV damage to the skin. Helps nourish and protect the skin from free radical damage. It can help in healing the skin and reduce the appearance of scars, vitamin E can also help to hydrate damaged and dry skin.