For smoother and younger looking skin, use SHIR's CBD Anti-Aging Night Mask as part of your night skin care routine. Contains 300 mg of CBD with an anti-aging complex to retain the skin's elasticity, strength and firmness, maximizing the power of the skin's natural renewal at night.
If you are looking to slow down the aging process and keep your skin healthy and rejuvenated, here is everything you need to know about the Anti-Aging Face Mask with CBD.
- Strong Antioxidant Properties
CBD has strong antioxidant properties and works with the endocannabinoid system to eliminate free radicals from skin cells that can cause premature aging.
- 100% pure CBD
Our skin care products use isolated crystals of pure CBD - the most potent form of CBD used. This means that they are free of THC and other cannabinoids, which makes them suitable for people with sensitivity or allergy to THC.
- CBD - CBD is obtained from Hemp with 0% of THC. CBD is a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties, which can help damaged skin and shorten the healing time. CBD can improve the skin's defense mechanism and its regeneration capacity.
- BAKUCHIOL - It can increase the production of collagen and elastin and reduce photoaging, such as fine lines and wrinkles. Bakuchiol may have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It is a natural alternative to retinol, due to its ability to reduce the appearance of fine lines and give your face a youthful glow. Bakuchiol also reduces acne, fighting inflammation, hyperpigmentation and skin roughness.
- INCA INCHI OIL - With an exceptional nutritional value, it is a concentrated source of antioxidants, rich in fatty acids and omega 3, 6 and 9. It helps to keep the skin balanced, hydrated and to maintain the youth and elasticity of the skin.
- MATRIXYL® 3000 - It is an anti-aging peptide composed of two proteins. It is used to combat a wide range of signs of aging, which helps your skin to look younger. To decrease the signs of aging, it promotes the production of collagen and elastin in the lower layers of the skin. The superpower of this peptide is known to more than double the production of collagen and elastin on your face, which are the essential proteins that help the skin maintain its elasticity, strength and firmness.
- VITAMIN C - It can increase the collagen production of the skin, giving it firmness and smoothing fine lines and wrinkles. The antioxidant properties of vitamin C help to fight free radicals and the damage caused by UV radiation. It can also help to relieve hyperpigmentation and blemishes. It can help repair damage caused by sun exposure and loss of collagen, encouraging cell regeneration.
- VITAMIN E - A powerful antioxidant that can be effective in reducing UV damage to the skin. Helps nourish and protect the skin from free radical damage. It can help with skin healing and reduce the appearance of scars. Vitamin E can also help to moisturize damaged and dry skin.