What is SHIR Anti-Aging Serum: a powerful serum that retains the skin's elasticity, strength and firmness. Formulated with an anti-aging complex, it contains Bakuchiol, Inca Inchi Oil, CBD, Matrixyl® 3000 and vitamins to hydrate, nourish and reduce the appearance of fine lines. Leaves skin smooth, radiant and refreshing.
If you're looking to slow down the aging process and keep your skin healthy and rejuvenated, here's everything you need to know about CBD Anti Aging Serum.
- Strong Antioxidant Properties
CBD has strong antioxidant properties and works with the endocannabinoid system to eliminate free radicals from skin cells that can cause premature aging.
- 100% pure CBD
Our skin care products use isolated crystals of pure CBD - the most potent form of CBD used. This means that they are free of THC and other cannabinoids, which makes them suitable for people with sensitivity or allergy to THC.
- CBD - Isolated CBD is obtained from Hemp with 0% of THC. CBD is a potent antioxidant with anti-inflammatory properties that can help damaged skin and shorten healing time. CBD can improve the skin's defense mechanism and its ability to regenerate.
- MATRIXYL® 3000 – is an anti-aging peptide composed of two proteins. It is used to fight a wide range of signs of aging, which helps your skin look younger. To lessen the signs of aging, it promotes the production of collagen and elastin in the lower layers of the skin. The super potency of this peptide is known to more than double the production of collagen and elastin in your face, which are the essential proteins that help the skin maintain its elasticity, strength and firmness.
- BAKUCHIOL – Can increase collagen and elastin production and reduce photoaging such as fine lines and wrinkles. Bakuchiol may have antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Natural alternative to retinol, due to its amazing abilities to reduce the appearance of fine lines and give your face a youthful glow. Bakuchiol also reduces acne by fighting inflammation, hyperpigmentation and roughness.
- INCA INCHI OIL – With exceptional nutritional value, it is a concentrated source of antioxidants, rich in fatty acids and omega 3, 6 and 9. It helps to keep the skin balanced, hydrated and to maintain the skin's youth and elasticity.
- VITAMIN E – A powerful antioxidant that can be effective in reducing UV damage to the skin. Helps nourish and protect the skin from free radical damage. Helps in skin healing and reduce the appearance of scars. Vitamin E also hydrates damaged and dry skin.
- NIACINAMIDE – Is a form of vitamin B3, an essential nutrient that supports many cellular processes. Niacinamide increases the skin's antioxidant capacity after topical application. This vitamin has proven to be an excellent treatment for pigmentation and significantly improves fine lines and wrinkles. It has antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties and reduces transepidermal water loss, maintaining stratum corneum hydration, resulting in a thicker and stronger barrier.
- ALLANTOIN – considered an effective moisturizing ingredient when used in skin care. Its soothing and non-irritating qualities make it an excellent ally in anti-aging products for sensitive or easily irritated skin. In addition, Allantoin is a known keratolytic, which aids in the peeling process of the skin's outer layers while it can increase the water content of the cells.
- BISABOLOL – is a thick oily liquid, which is the main component of chamomile essential oil. It is colorless but has a flowery, sweet and subtle aroma found in chamomile oils and other plants. Bisabolol is often included in skin care due to its anti-inflammatory and depigmenting properties. It is rich in panthenol which is an excellent natural moisturizer. It can speed up the healing process, it can soothe the skin after exposure to UV rays and keep the skin elastic and firm.
- HYALURONIC ACID – is a substance found naturally in our skin that retains water and promotes hydration. Its protective barrier gives the skin a youthful appearance.